Arundel is a TK-4 elementary school of approximately 500 students located in the peninsula city of San Carlos.
Arundel is rich in human resources with its highly qualified staff, interested and involved parents, and talented, skilled students. In addition to the regular program, Arundel offers:
- Special help for children with learning disabilities and language needs
- Music for grades TK-4
- A Physical Education Program for all students
- Full Time School Counselor
- An updated library media center, featuring a 30-station computer lab, online research capabilities and library materials available to classes at all grade levels
- A staff that strives to provide a productive and nurturing school environment conducive to academic achievement and personal growth for all children
Arundel is committed to educating the whole child. We provide a rigorous academic program as well as a variety of experiences to enrich every child’s physical, social and emotional development.